国语高清videossexotvThe local organising committee of the 49th Carifta Games finally bowed to the inevitable yesterday, pulling the plug on any possibility that the athletics festival would be held this year.
The games, which had been scheduled for April 9 to...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Apr 15, 2020 8:00 am
The Bermuda National Athletics Association president has been appointed as a member of the World Athletics Development...
- Mar 30, 2020 10:05 am
Rohaan Simons, the Bermuda high jump coach, is confident Kaiya Matthews can leap even higher after watching the Berkeley...
- Mar 19, 2020 8:00 am
At the end of a week in which the Covid-19 virus dominated the headlines, four more Bermuda athletes still managed to reach...
- Mar 16, 2020 8:00 am
国语高清videossexotvThe Carifta Games are off until further notice because of the growing threat of the Covid-19 outbreak.
The Games were...
- Mar 13, 2020 10:58 am
The Bermuda National Athletics Association will hold its final Carifta trials this weekend, a two-day event at the National...
- Mar 12, 2020 8:00 am
Donna Raynor, president of the Bermuda National Athletics Association is confident that the coronavirus threat will not...
- Mar 7, 2020 8:00 am
MS Amlin will be the title sponsor of this year’s Bermuda World Triathlon Series for the third consecutive year, with the...
- Mar 6, 2020 8:00 am
The International Triathlon Union has confirmed that MS Amlin World Triathlon Bermuda will go ahead as planned next month...
- Mar 3, 2020 8:00 am
A team of Bermuda National Athletics Association athletes made their presence felt at the Barbados National Junior...
- Mar 2, 2020 6:30 pm
Bermuda’s athletes have been urged to “continue training as planned” amid uncertainty over the fate of the 2020 Tokyo Olympic...
- Feb 29, 2020 8:00 am
- Trott to test himself against world’s best
- Medal glory in New York
- Marshall misses out on own record
- Pacers aiming to exceed previous medal haul
- Smith-King takes role at Olympic Association
- BOA to hold Athletes’ Commission
- Strong field to participate at Carifta
- Twins sparkle in shot put in Bahamas
- Richmond ‘in a class of her own’
- Famous suffers injury setback
- Trio of victories for Bobb in Baltimore
- Smith to hold coaching clinic
- Sealey hits multiple standards for Carifta
- Irby falls shy of Bean’s record
- Minors continues strong start to year
- Dutranoit reaches Carifta standard
How layoffs become redundancies
‘Public must shape post-virus world’
Two-month closure a disaster for small shops
No new Covid-19 cases from 61 tests
Food programme doubles to 1,000 meals a day
Family Office concept the way forward
Minister adapts during curfew
Peek-Ball: we didn’t need to test them all
Do you know this woman?
Essential workers testing at Southside
UK bars plan legal action against Hiscox
Curfew breaker on alcohol run fined $3,000
Limited post delivery service starts
Take Our Poll