Assistant Commissioner of Police Martin Weekes would like to remind the public of some of the requirements of the Shelter at Home Regulations which as you would be aware, have been extended for a second 14 days, to May 2nd 2020.
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Apr 22, 2020 2:18 pm
A man attempted to break into a liquor store, but ran away after a neighbour intervened.
The man, dressed in black with...
- Apr 21, 2020 8:00 am
国语高清videossexotvPeople are being warned to ignore threatening e-mails circulating in Bermuda.
Police said the offender uses different...
- Apr 21, 2020 8:19 am
国语高清videossexotvA motorcyclist led police on a chase after they spotted him breaking the curfew on Friday night.
The suspect was riding...
- Apr 20, 2020 12:20 pm
In this period of social distancing please note the following methods available for persons wishing to make complaints against...
- Apr 20, 2020 10:35 am
国语高清videossexotvPolice have warned the public to watch out for scam e-mails that claim to be from two island regulatory authorities.
- Apr 20, 2020 8:00 am
Police warned the public yesterday to be wary of scammers who aimed to profit from the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Apr 17, 2020 8:00 am
Four police officers were in quarantine yesterday after a man who claimed he had Covid-19 was alleged to have coughed on two...
- Apr 15, 2020 8:00 am
The Bermuda Police Service has set up a new hotline for non-emergency calls.
A police spokesman said the public can call...
- Apr 15, 2020 9:12 am
Police are investigating a break-in at a Pembroke grocery store in the early hours of Saturday.
A police spokesman said...
- Apr 13, 2020 8:00 am
Three people were caught by police after they breached the curfew on Thursday night.
One woman stopped twice was taken...
- Apr 3, 2020 5:15 pm
- Pair on bike break curfew
- Police arrest man after argument
- Arrests made after restaurant burglary
- Warning over phishing scam
- Corrections officers arrested
- Man arrested after shooting incident
- Warning over fake money
- Arrests made after fatal shooting
- Gun, drugs seized: Police arrest three
- Man shot on Court Street dies in hospital
- Man arrested after knife threat
- Gunshots reported in Warwick
- Fifth man arrested over mall robbery
- Community comes together for peace march
- Police: four arrests after gun incidents
- Police probing complaint over arrest
- Income at the core of violence – Commissiong
- Scam sites: police urge vigilance
- Alert over fake supermarket offer
- Two arrests over major incidents
- ‘An innocent person could die’
- Warning over missing child
- Mussenden takes aim at financial crime
- An anguished plea: their lives matter
- No new weapons used in incidents, say police
- Boy, 17, arrested over street shooting
- Fourth suspect arrested over armed robbery
- Police link four firearms incidents
- Man shot in street runs for his life
- Shots fired at house in Warwick
- Prison officer attacked on morning jog
- Gold Standard robbery: three arrested
- Armed robbers raid jeweller in Washington Mall
- Man who threatened to behead Premier sentenced
- Three arrested at sobriety checkpoints
How layoffs become redundancies
‘Public must shape post-virus world’
Two-month closure a disaster for small shops
No new Covid-19 cases from 61 tests
Food programme doubles to 1,000 meals a day
Family Office concept the way forward
Minister adapts during curfew
Peek-Ball: we didn’t need to test them all
Do you know this woman?
Essential workers testing at Southside
UK bars plan legal action against Hiscox
Curfew breaker on alcohol run fined $3,000
Limited post delivery service starts
Take Our Poll