A man who said he visited a house to buy alcohol despite the Covid-19 lockdown was fined $3,000 yesterday.
Treadwell Smith, 33, from Devonshire, pleaded guilty in Magistrates’ Court to a breach of the shelter-in-place regulations by leaving...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Apr 24, 2020 8:00 am
国语高清videossexotvA man has denied assaulting his estranged wife.
Dwayne Musson, 24, from Smith’s, pleaded not guilty yesterday to a...
- Apr 21, 2020 8:00 am
国语高清videossexotvA man accused of a break-in at a boat club and the theft of a bottle of whisky was remanded in custody yesterday.
- Apr 18, 2020 8:00 am
A grocery store worker has denied he coughed on police officers and that he told them he had “the coronavirus”.
- Apr 17, 2020 8:00 am
国语高清videossexotvBermuda’s courts have updated their procedures in the face of the Covid-19 pandemic.
A practice direction, sent to those...
- Apr 15, 2020 12:06 pm
A developer has been ordered to pay legal costs after he abandoned an effort to fight the validity of a prosecution over a...
- Apr 14, 2020 9:17 am
A man who breached the Covid-19 curfew while wearing an electronic monitoring device has been jailed for a...
- Apr 14, 2020 12:49 pm
国语高清videossexotvA man was fined after he was found by police in Warwick in breach of the island-wide lockdown.
Kalio Govia, from...
- Apr 13, 2020 8:00 am
Two men have been charged with breaches of the 24-hour shelter-in-place order that came into force at the...
- Apr 7, 2020 8:00 am
Two men were today charged with breaches of the 24 hour shelter in place order that came into force at the...
- Apr 6, 2020 1:27 pm
Court cases scheduled for the next two weeks will be pushed back in the wake of the 24-hour Shelter in Place order that begins...
- Apr 3, 2020 12:02 pm
- Man, 20, charged in Parsons Road shooting
- Court cases put on hold
- Man accused of setting house on fire
- Public banned from courts over coronavirus
- Sandys man denies sexually assaulting woman
- Charges withdrawn against lawyer Worrell
- Motorcyclist told police: I’m drunk
- Burglar jailed for two years
- Suspended sentence for motorcycle thief
- Date set for final ruling on same-sex marriage
- Hit-and-run driver fined and banned
- Bermudian faces extradition to US
- Lawyer’s assault trial finally gets go-ahead
- Girl: attack ‘bothered my soul deeply’
- Woman ordered to attend court hearing
- Pair guilty of murdering Gibbings
- Gibbings murder trial: jury considering verdict
- Teenager denies sex assault
- Defence opens case in Gibbings murder trial
- Woman pushed police officer in chest
- Man accused of drugs importation
- Man pleads not guilty to drink-driving
- Teenager charged with unlawful carnal knowlege
- Teenager admits having ecstasy, knife
- Woman admits stealing handbag
- Motorist charged with causing road death
- Appeal on ‘some points’ of prison ruling
- Man, 27, admits indecent exposure
- Man denies attacking his niece
- Fine for pitbull owner
- Man accused of stealing jewellery, coins
- Female police officer charged
- Man to face trial for threatening his father
- Court hears of victim’s relationship
- Assault complaints against Worrell withdrawn
- Homeless man breaks into bar
- Drink-driver banned for 2013 offence
- Mother hits man with tin bottle
- Biker caught with cocaine
- Sex offender to be released imminently
How layoffs become redundancies
‘Public must shape post-virus world’
Two-month closure a disaster for small shops
No new Covid-19 cases from 61 tests
Food programme doubles to 1,000 meals a day
Family Office concept the way forward
Minister adapts during curfew
Peek-Ball: we didn’t need to test them all
Do you know this woman?
Essential workers testing at Southside
UK bars plan legal action against Hiscox
Curfew breaker on alcohol run fined $3,000
Limited post delivery service starts
Take Our Poll