国语高清videossexotvThe Covid-19 crisis will be historic for the insurance industry, said Evan Greenberg, chief executive officer of insurer Chubb.
The virus and its ripple effects will impact both the asset side and the liability side of the balance sheet, he...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Apr 24, 2020 8:00 am
Carla Whitehurst has been promoted to head of legal Bermuda, by Axa XL. She will be responsible for leading the coordination...
- Apr 23, 2020 5:24 pm
Around 100 bars and nightclubs plan to team up in legal action against Hiscox over the Bermudian re/insurer’s denial of...
- Apr 23, 2020 8:00 am
An insurance steering group in the UK, formed to propose pandemic response, is being led by Stephen Catlin, chief executive...
- Apr 21, 2020 1:02 pm
Crop insurance solutions are now being offered by Bermudian-based Sompo International Holdings Limited to the agricultural...
- Apr 21, 2020 11:41 am
Bermudian-based re/insurer Axa XL has announced a new leadership team and proposed changes to the operating model of its...
- Apr 21, 2020 1:41 pm
Three new members have been added to the board by Argo Group International Holdings Ltd, with five board members...
- Apr 16, 2020 12:35 pm
Hiscox yesterday spoke out about its potential claims exposure to Covid-19 after some customers threatened legal action over...
- Apr 16, 2020 8:00 am
The Argus Group has launched a “telenurse” advice hotline for their customers during the Covid-19 lockdown.
- Apr 15, 2020 7:20 pm
Sompo International Holdings Ltd has announced that as part of the ongoing transformation of Sompo International, the...
- Apr 15, 2020 12:21 pm
Insurers are likely to take a hit of between $1.5 billion and $2 billion from claims related to severe weather in the United...
- Apr 14, 2020 8:00 am
- Bermuda Healthcare Forum hosts webinar
- Hiscox cancels dividend amid crisis uncertainty
- Island’s re/insurers open for global business
- Business groups help with jet for students
- Arch Capital steps up green efforts
- BF&M pledges $40,000 to support community efforts
- Axis Re hires Julian as chief pricing actuary
- Aspen’s outlook revised to negative by AM Best
- New insurer for digital and hemp businesses
- Sompo appoints Carroll to life sciences role
- Biltir praises Government’s ‘decisive actions’
- Monument Re to acquire GreyCastle
- Captive conference reschedules to September
- Argo to hold virtual AGM
- Insurers face business interruption battle
- Insurers on the hook for Olympics delay
- Canopius buys majority stake in MultiStrat
- BMA waives need for on-island board meetings
- IGI shares debut on Nasdaq
- Acquisition costs drive Aspen to loss
- Rims conference cancelled
- IGI wins NAIC provisional approval
- Foundation ILS and reinsurance platform launched
- CEO confident L&G Re growth story will continue
- Blue Capital to delist from BSX and NYSE
- Aon to buy Willis Towers Watson for $30bn
- PartnerRe to be sold to Covéa for $9bn
- Fergusson joins Hamilton from Aspen
- Downey to take top job at Everest Re Bermuda
- Hiscox: coronavirus exposure ‘manageable’
- PartnerRe reports $108m loss
- Athene and Apollo close deal
- Neon office to remain open until mid-year
- Hiscox moves into new home
- Third Point Re improves as strategy shifts
- Pestcoe appointed to Hamilton Group board
- Qatar Re CEO becomes CEO of QIC Global
- Insurance veteran Butt to retire
- Life reinsurance business showcased in Vegas
- AIG in accelerated share repurchase
How layoffs become redundancies
‘Public must shape post-virus world’
Two-month closure a disaster for small shops
No new Covid-19 cases from 61 tests
Food programme doubles to 1,000 meals a day
Family Office concept the way forward
Minister adapts during curfew
Peek-Ball: we didn’t need to test them all
Do you know this woman?
Essential workers testing at Southside
UK bars plan legal action against Hiscox
Curfew breaker on alcohol run fined $3,000
Limited post delivery service starts
Take Our Poll